Nutrition Consultations with Cutting Edge Performance Centre’s Accredited Practising Dietitian, Jonathan Steedman.
Jono studied a Bachelor of Exercise & Nutrition Science at the University of Queensland and received his Masters of Dietetics earlier in 2018. Jono has a passion for both Food and Health & Fitness, and loves helping people improve their energy, health and body composition.
Jono works with everyone, from those taking the first few steps on their Health & Fitness Journey to CEPC’s Comp Prep Clients. For all Initial & Follow-up Consultations (not our PT or Comp Packages), you’re able to claim Private Health Rebates where applicable. The amount will depend on your Institution and level of cover. We’re currently taking referrals from General Practitioners in the area also. Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re a GP interested in building a professional relationship with CEPC.
The following is a run down of all Nutrition-based services we offer at Cutting Edge Performance Centre in Milton. If you’re interested in home-visits, Jono takes these dependant on location. He’s also available for over-the-phone consults if you’re not Brisbane-based.
Initial Dietitian Consultation – $160 for a 1 hour session.
- Evolt 360 Body Composition Scan (valued at $40). This measures all aspects of your Body Composition including; Body Fat Percentage, Muscle Mass, Lean Body Mass, Visceral Fat Level, Overall Weight, Intra and Extracellular Water Levels, plus much more. This is a great way to track progress, rather than going solely off the scales or measurements.
- Full Diet & Medical History- Jono will take some time to run through your full diet and medical history. He will ask about your family medical history also.
- Chat about goals, lifestyle & time commitments. The best diet you can go on, is the one that you can stick to long-term. In order to develop this, Jono will need to get to know you a little better. He’ll ask about your work & home situation, foods that you do or don’t like, energy expenditure, time constraints and your goals.
- Customised Meal Plan. You will walk away from your consultation with a fully customised Meal Plan. You will also receive a ‘Snack Guide’ which helps you choose healthy pre-packaged snacks if that’s what you’re after, and a Recipe Book filled with nourishing, family-friendly recipes!
Follow-up Dietitian Consultation – $62 for a 30 minute session.
- The follow-up consultation is an opportunity for Jono to check-in with you, to see how the Meal Plan is working. This is not only to see if you’re achieving results, but also to see if any changes need to be made (i.e. If the plan is proving difficult to stick to, or if you’re not enjoying some of the food options).
- Tracking/Measuring Goals to keep you accountable. This will be done with an Evolt 360 Body Composition Scan again.
Nutrition Consultations as part of a Personal Training Package
All of our Personal Training Packages include access to Jono. As a part of your training, you’ll be able to meet with Jono for the Initial & Follow-up consultations, at no additional cost. This is the same for Bodybuilding or Bikini Competition Packages. The ‘Comp Prep’ packages include check-ins with Jono for the 16 week pre-comp prep, and then for 4 weeks post-comp, for the recovery diet phase.
Interested in learning more? Submit an enquiry below, and we’ll be in touch within 24 hours. In the meantime, why don’t you check out some of Jono’s blogs?