Salmon Tacos with Mango & Avocado Salsa
Looking for something light, summery and healthy? These Salmon Soft Tacos with Mango, Avocado and Lime salsa is the answer. If you don’t like salmon, you could use any fish of your choice or even chicken. This recipe will take you less than 10 minutes to create, so there’s really no excuse not to eat delicious & healthy foods every day.
- 2 Salmon fillets diced (season with olive oil, garlic, chilli & coriander)
- Salsa (2 Mangos, 1 avocado, 1/2 Chilli, Juice & Zest of 1 Lime juice, Coriander, Salt & Pepper to taste)
- Lettuce or Kale/Purple Cabbage/Carrot
- Tortillas of your choice (or lettuce cups for lower carb version)
- Cook the Salmon pieces in the oven or on the stove until they are nice & flakey. Set aside.
- To make the salsa, dice the mango and avocado. Mix those with all of the other ingredients – you can leave it chunky or mash it up depending on how you like it. Set aside.
- Shred your Lettuce or Kale, Cabbage and Carrot. Set aside.
- It’s time to build your tacos. Build them to your liking and calorie or macro goals.